Wagner Magnete was established in 1935 under the name G. Wagner & Co KG. and specialized in making magnetic clamps. Thanks to the acquisition of broad knowledge in this field, it acquired numerous patents in a short time. Wagner demagnetization devices unleashed a revolution in clamping technology.
As early as the nineteen fifties, Wagner Magnete developed its first electric overbelt magnet; it was an instant success thanks to its highly advanced technology. Intensive research and development with permanent magnets resulted in Wagner Magnete presenting the first non-ferrous separator in 1985.
Today, Wagner still produces the most comprehensive range of magnetic and eddy current separators for a variety of diverse industries. More than three years ago, Geha Laverman welcomed Wagner Magnete as a partner. The collaboration has been very successful ever since.